Crank a watt Presto Wind - Crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank fraud rip off
The crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank generator is being circulated throughout the prepper community as an emergency power generating device that can save ones life.If it being advertise at 400 plus watt output and is an outright fraud.
A few of the member of our community have bought these things only to find disappointment when they actually went to use the product. All of the videos shown for the product show the power being drawn off of the battery which is very deceiving. In reality it take forever and a day to get any power out of this thing.
The product is advertised at a power output rate that is physically impossible.
Moreover when you try to contact this "company" Tim is rude and a complete ***.He is plenty nice until he had your money but when you call him on his lies and deceptive practices he is a rude and unethical hot head.1179a396 review #442892
You may also like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to..."