Crank a watt Presto Wind - Crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank fraud rip off
The crank-a-watt Presto Wind hand crank generator is being circulated throughout the prepper community as an emergency power generating device that can save ones life.If it being advertise at 400 plus watt output and is an outright fraud.
A few of the member of our community have bought these things only to find disappointment when they actually went to use the product. All of the videos shown for the product show the power being drawn off of the battery which is very deceiving. In reality it take forever and a day to get any power out of this thing.
The product is advertised at a power output rate that is physically impossible.
Moreover when you try to contact this "company" Tim is rude and a complete ***.He is plenty nice until he had your money but when you call him on his lies and deceptive practices he is a rude and unethical hot head.f1529b0 review #442892
You may also like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to..."